Thursday, February 11, 2021

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do you think of my first one?


Then I did one where the voices were weird but if I could splice in a second Avatar, that would make it seem more understandable.  Next, I played with some sound.  The tone was too loud and interrupted the beginning of the video.

Then I had to put together a speech for Toastmasters International, so I thought I'd use the Avatar BuilderApp to showcase a point.  




 I have struggled with the 3d software, and the rendering.  Here is one of my fails; check out my spokeswoman's voice.  Meh!


But I'm hoping it will get better or I'll just spring for the upgrade and use my own voice when I can.

I'd love to get feedback on these videos and see if you think there's a future for me here.  I know it's just a start and I need to look at the options I have but since I've only had the software a few weeks, it's been fun to see what I can come up with.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...