Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Anti-Aging Cream! Xophoria

Is Chlorine Making You Shrink?

I teach water fitness and I have to get into the pool 6-7 hours a week.  By the end of the day, my skin can be really itchy from the chlorine.  I tried everything before and always was left wanting to crawl out of my skin.  But not anymore! Between eating the Healthy Chocolate and using the Xophoria JUST on my face, my skin feels so much better than it ever has.

 Has Your Skin Aged?

I am so excited to announce the latest addition to my coaching practice.  Xocai Healthy Chocolates! Many National News articles have come out over the past 10 years stating how Healthy Chocolate is changing the face of medicine due to the high Antioxidant properties of the Cacao plant. Mix that with the high
As a Health & Fitness Coach I really look for products I can believe in before I ever share them with my students or clients.  But this one, I have to say, is love.

The Anti-Aging Cream! Xophoria 

Xophoria is the First cocoa based High-Antioxidant Skin Care Product that includes endorphins that feed from the outside in. Reverse aging while feeling good and looking great!

Xophoria is a cacao-based antioxidant skin care that contains NO alcohol, no parabens and is fully gluten free. Xophoria is a breakthrough skin care approach developed by leading chemists from France and Switzerland.

You’ll love how your skin feels after using Xophoria, our totally antioxidant-rich formulation. It’s not just the same old topical skin cream. You’ll feel younger. You’ll look younger. And so will your clients! 


If you want to #betheentreprenuer, you definitely need Xocai!
 

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...