Sunday, March 29, 2020

Prosperity Place and the True Meaning of Money



Have you heard of Joan Sotkin?  She is such a great mentor, I can't say enough good things about her.  

Joan Sotkin is so straight forward and easy to understand.  If you
It's never really about $$
have never heard her speak, this is a great podcast to listen to. She has excellent tools, podcasts, and materials that can work wonders in figuring out Money Struggles and the emotions attached to them.


Joan has some excellent tools that she uses that work really well. Definitely check out her materials if you haven't already. Click here for Joan's resource page, and to listen to her podcast on It's Never About Money 

I have followed Joan for years and consider her one of my true heroes.  In fact, I ordered 10 of her Build Your Money Muscles book to give to friends and students it was so good, and I got familiar with several of her techniques, like Be Set Free Fast.

At that time I was trying a lot of different tool sets and found I could do more comprehensive clearing (for ME) if I stuck to the tools I was already familiar with.  So I decided to stick with what was working for me and that was the PSTEC tools.

So by all means, check out Joan and her materials, but if you're curious about the Pstec stuff, here are a few links below.

If you don't have any of the PSTEC Suite, and you would like to download the free PSTEC tools go here.
If you would like the PSTEC Accelerators Click Here 
To change your Negative Beliefs Go Here
And for PSTEC Positive +++Click Here+++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...