Monday, August 24, 2020

I'm Gonna Do It

 

I finally booked a coaching session with my long time mentor, Joan Sotkin.  

My Toastmaster group theme was Memorable Mentors and I was one of the speakers, so I thought who better to speak of than Joan and tell my fellow Toastmasters about Prosperity Place.

I've followed Joan for years, but I'd always been too embarrassed by my lack of follow through to be able to book a coaching session with her.  I "knew" she was going to ask me to take action on something...Been there, done that, took the disappointment home as a consolation prize.

But, I just had my birthday and I've had a lot of "quiet time" this year, so now I am ready to do it...and I think it will be better than I've feared. 

Joan maintains "There is nothing wrong with you.  Nothing needs fixing, so wish me luck, I'm booking it for tomorrow morning...I'll let you know how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...