Thursday, May 10, 2012

PSTec Cancer Support

I just spoke to my mom today and she told me her friend D., who has cancer is doing pretty well, the cancer isn't getting any worse.  The heart breaking news was that her daughter has contracted lung disease and it has already metastasized.  Talk about a tragedy.

I want to send her the PSTec Cancer Support tracks, which are absolutely FREE but I'm pretty certain my mom would never want me to send "one of my things" to her friend, especially during such a trying time.

What would you do in a situation like this?  I don't know either person's contact information, but I feel completely certain this info could help.  I'd love to get your feedback on what you think I should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...