Tuesday, May 8, 2012

So Many Judgements

While I was driving home I thought about how much people let money concerns dictate how we feel about ourselves: it feels like every breath we take, every thought, and certainly every action is somehow related to how we feel about ourselves through the lens of money. Of course I put on my headphones and did the click tracks on it.  There was so much energy there - I went through it 2 times then had to take a break.  Talk about tapping a rich vein!

I feel so much more peaceful today, it's weird.  I didn't feel compelled to clean (though the kitchen looks great), I didn't have a glass of wine, I didn't feel guilty for watching some tv, and I didn't have any fight with the kids about bedtime.  I just felt calm inside.

It's such a strange thing to change your interior.  Especially after all the years of working with different techniques and modalities, this just blows my mind.  And now I'm really curious what the future will bring since I feel so much more capable of handling the challenges life provides.  I'm much more willing to be excited about the possibilities before me.

There is another product that Tim P. offers, it's called How to Achieve Almost Anything the Easy Way.  I think I"ll buy it so that can evaluate it as well.  I'll keep you posted and let you know what I gain from this new track.

As always, if you want to connect with the PSTec website you can click here.  And if you know anyone that could use a little less stress in their life, definitely tell them to check this stuff out.  I really can't express how much better I feel inside since I started using PSTec.  It's made a world of difference and I am so grateful.  Thank you Tim P.

Coach Joy Winning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...