Saturday, November 8, 2014

I have been working on chakras a lot lately and found myself leaning towards wearing the chakra I was working on. The stones became a great outlet in my bracelets and gave me a fluid color scheme and energy flow to follow while putting the beads together. What I have been wanting to talk about of late is how important it is to take your health into your own hands. It is imperative that we take control of our lives and relegate medicine to be taken for other reasons. That being said, I have spent years and years searching out effective modalities that can lighten the loads we carry within every society. To date, the most incredibly effective techniques are PStec and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques). If you look to the right you'll see links to PStec and will repost more about EFT as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...