Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Headphones for everyone!

I thought you might like to hear some of the stuff that I have been listening to.
 Lately I have been adding extended suggestions to some awesome binaural beats.
 This allows me create walking meditations that you can groove to wherever you are.
I found this track over at Brainwave Power Music and though I haven't worked with this track, it has a really cool connect and I wanted to share it with you.
 Let me know what you think of it.
I got another one that I am really excited about, it is a Theta 7.5 that rocks!  Perfect for a work out sound.  Life is really changing these days.  Hope to be able to distill it into an awesome audio for you in the next 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...