Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Taking Action on My Goals

I have been working with a mentor and have just started putting a new program together.  Man have I been resistant.  I have been using all of my tools (PSTEC Negative, positive,EFT, Cascade Release, & the basic click tracks) to break through the paralysis that I have been clutching ever since...I don't know when. But some of these treasures are really old and deeply rooted.

The great news is despite my dogged determination and these incredible tools are working and I am taking action on something every day now!

I maintain that, like a pregnancy, change definitely takes time and it is important to enjoy the developments as they come.  The nerve wracking thing I think of is how much more work you have once you have the baby.

Isn't it interesting that everyone accepts that you pretty much have to wait for the pregnancy to "end" before you get the baby out.  Can you imagine what it would be like if we judged our children with the same measuring stick as we do our business ideas and developments. (I've been working on this business for 2,3,4 years and I'm still working on it!)
Wouldn't it be great if we would realize some ideas have different time frames and make peace with ourselves rather than well, you know, when our expectations are not quite met.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...