Friday, June 19, 2015

Shauna Needs an Life Lift!

Medically Nicked During Surgery

I went in to Cartridge World the other day and came out knowing I want to be a benefactor to a woman who works there. Her name is Shauna and she got medically nicked during surgery and has suffered ever since, including 18 surgeries and a lot of pain.  She's a working gal with kids and hasn't had much support of late.
Don't pass us by

My goal is to lift her up is ways she never thought possible, and to do that you could help.
If you know someone who would send her a thoughtful email, her address is store517@cartridgeworldusa.com .

I asked her permission to share her story and I request no one send her anything inappropriate.  It is her workplace and my goal is to simply remind her that the world is still a good place for her and her family.

If you want to do more than that, leave a comment of something uplifting and I will share the wealth.  You're the best, thanks for caring for your neighbor.

Coach Joy Winning,
Bringing More Light To the Planet
Want to Add Your Battery Power?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...