Thursday, June 4, 2015

This I Believe

As each of us moves through our lives on this planet, we are all able to add light to the world.

Some of us are more audacious than others, some are more capable, and some just follow their own tune.  But if we get arrested, especially early in life, by lack or the need for approval or our providers issues, then there is the possibility of missing our opportunity to shine.

This is why I have devoted my life to personal development and the exploration of tools you can use on your own.

As some of you may know, I didn't have an easy childhood.  But more important than that is it has taken me a lifetime to get over those first 7 years.  And right or wrong, I have struggled to find my place in the world.

This blog has given me an opportunity to share some of the struggles I have overcome and hopefully have shown you some tools that you too can use should you feel the need.

PSTEC has been the best thing that ever happened to me and I am eternally grateful to Jeff Harding and Tim Phizackerley for the work they've done.  Tim has come out with a new click track that he calls the Quick track and though it is not a free product, as a life changer, at $33.00, even I was willing to spring for it and man am I glad I did.  (If you know me, you'll agree, I am tightfisted when it comes to spending any money on myself).

So if you struggle, with anything, I encourage you with every fiber of my being to check out this incredible tool.  Start with the Free Clk Tracks and then move on to the piddly priced ones and see if they don't make your life radically better.

And if you want any help, don't hesitate to connect, I'm sure I've been there and can show you what it looks like when you feel better inside.

I have used PStec for the past six years and as an Advanced Certificate practitioner, I feel quite confident that I could answer most any question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...