Saturday, May 2, 2020

Have You Embraced Your Weirdness yet?

Have you ever had it when you're going somewhere and you see something so different that it made you stop?  
That happened today.  
Life...wild.

Yesterday I was a the market and everyone was shuffling towards the checkout, walking in front of a man, who was trying to see the drinks in the display. 

I simply had to stop and leap in front of him, extending my arms and legs wide. 
"I'm not in your way, am I?"  He smiled.

Now that I've begun to embrace my own weirdness, life is a lot more entertaining. 

Leave a comment and tell me how you've embraced your own weirdness.  And remember...This is your life, so make it memorable.  Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...