Saturday, April 14, 2012

I have been in the personal development field for over 20 years and researched more healing modalities than I care to admit.  PSTec has been the MOST EFFECTIVE tool I have ever run across and I love the price!

Most of you who know me know how frugal I am and that I like to do my own therapy.  So if you're like me, you'll find that PSTec is perfect for you because you can get it for free, you listen on your own headphones, you do it in your spare time, and it works in a well thought out manner using the following tools to root out the most stubborn problems:
  • Conditioned Response
  • Pattern Interrupts
  • Anchoring
  • Neurology and
  • Extended Suggestions
Tim Phizackerley has done such an incredible job of putting together an excellent tool, I strongly recommend you give it a try. 

Coach Joy Winning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...