Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Son's Latest Success!

Last night I asked my son to use the PSTec over a highly emotional issue that has gone on for several years with someone in the neighborhood.  He did and tapped a rich vein of emotion.  He did not do the click track more than one time.

Ever since I can remember our son has always gotten a hive-like skin rash when he plays outside or exerts himself.  So this evening he went outside to play basketball.  After the game he had more energy so he ran around the house 10 times and then around the block.  He seemed more energetic, in a good way, so when he came inside I called him over to see how he looked.

He had no sign of hives, mottled skin or blotchiness anywhere on his body.  This is the first time in 10 years I've ever seen his skin that clear.   I don't know for sure, but I believe it's because of the PSTec and I am so thrilled.

Bless you Tim P. for this wonderful tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...