Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My ANTS are Gone

All the Automatic Negative Thoughts are no longer present when I wake up.  I just don't have that on going critic, who always evaluated my every move, riding in my head anymore.

It is a whole new world because of PSTec, a Free technique, that takes less than 10 minutes to listen to.

I've been listening to the click tracks for just over a month now, and find life is so much easier now.  Even making dinner is less of a drag because I don't have the judgements in my head anymore.

Remember PSTec is absolutely free to access and can help with almost any emotional feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...