Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A New Freebie!

Jeff Harding and Tim Phizackerley have done it again! They have put together a new audio to help us embrace the changes we are all looking to put in place. Check it out here!

http://pstecaudiosource.org/4121/embracing-change

I am so grateful that they keep bringing new ideas to the topic of personal empowerment.
Not being one who ever wanted to go to a "trained professional" to get the skeletons pulled out of my personal closet, PSTec has been such a great help for me and thousands of others.

So I am doing my part in sharing their great work. I hope you can benefit from this great new audio too.

 If you like it pass it on!

Thanks - Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...