Friday, January 23, 2015

There Really is a Difference

Yesterday I said that I preferred the Basic PSTec click track because you could do it lying down.  So, like a good subject, I clicked on the feelings around the PSTec Positive.  I was amazed at how much energy I shifted, in fact it seemed to bring up a lot of sorrow at the end, and though I got too tired to keep going, I am really glad I went through the process.

So I kept thinking about "What's different" after using the PSTec Negative, and the thing I notice the most is the QUIET inside my head.  It's not that I'm not thinking of anything, it's just that the Critical Voice that is always pushing me to "justify my existence", seems to be, dare I say, at peace.

This morning, when I woke up, there was no immediate thoughts: What seemed strangely quiet was the normal critical review of yesterday's behavior, no immediate recall of something I was guilty of; no condemnation!

I think I may be at a real turning point in my life and may be ready to start crafting some positive belief statements that I would like to anchor in.  Not that I'm rushing in to anything, but I definitely feel different and even want to exercise more!

So if these are things that are familiar to you, post a comment of your own and share what has come up for you when you use these great tools.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...