Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Fortify Yourself Against Too Much Medication


You have Got to admit, we are in some
Flying over the Cascades at Sunset

FREAKY times right now!  


Some would say we are heading for a perfect storm! 
I would agree, what with the Droughts, Our Food Supplies, our Crumbling Infrastructure (is that a metaphor?)...

The rising tide of heroin addictions that are responding to our health care systems & lifestyles!

Are These Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Taking Responsibility for the addictions that are arising from their products?

Or Should We, the Consumer,
Shy Away from these Drugs, If We Can

I have my own opinions about that, but I believe you have got to get healthy now because whatever is coming, you're gonna need your strength. 

There is a change coming in our universe &
You need to get your

ANY WAY YOU CAN!


I Really Do
You Can See Everyone is talking about the Importance of Antioxidants, and most people could get them at the market, if they try, but as Washington Irving said,  


Great minds have purposes, others have wishes


The Good News is, as a Health & Fitness Coach I've found that simply tapping in to a high antioxidant source that works for you will radically improve your overall health.  

I want the Best Bang for My Buck!

 I do Healthy Chocolate because everyone loves chocolate,
and I'm willing to indulge in my own products.  

Antioxidants neutralize Free Radicals (pollutants) that ravage
our red blood cells, causing necrosis and disease.  
The ORAC score of an food explains the
Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity
which states How Much It Can Absorb
and restore your body, on a cellular level.

The reason this is important is - we need to fortify ourselves against the prevalent medications that people are routinely taking, so we $eek Medical Help less as we age.

The healthier you are,  the easier it is to stay away from another illness

You can get antioxidants from many sources but,


Remember - Convenience is King!
Get yourself a treat! 
Hard times are Out There &
You Might Need to Be Strong
Do Your Civic Duty and Get Protected by AntiOxidants


No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...