Sunday, July 12, 2015

Carol Look - An EFT Breakthrough for Business Webinar

This is just a short post to shout out that Carol will be in the House soon and you should get over to her place and sign up for what she's got.

I love Carol Look, she is one of my favorite Mentors, along with Joan Sotkin.

The link for Carol's website is Here

If you don't know Carol, you probably don't know EFT, Emotional Freedom Techniques, and that means you haven't used a fabulous tool that can easily change your world for the better.

I have several posts about EFT on this blog, if you want more info use the search bar up and to the right of the page.

Coach Joy Winning


No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar Builder Test Runs

So I got all excited about Avatar Builder App and started building up some videos.  Here's what I've come up with so far.  What do y...